Important Notice for All Visitors and Families: H1N1 Visitors’ Restrictions No Longer in Effect
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Due to a decrease in the number of H1N1 influenza cases reported in our community, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital has lifted all temporary visitors’ restrictions, effective January 7, 2010.
All visitors should continue to take the following steps to prevent the spread of influenza like illness:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid contact with ill persons.
- If you are currently experiencing flu-like symptoms we strongly suggest you delay your visit.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Important Notice for All Visitors and Families: H1N1 Visitors’ Restrictions No Longer in Effect, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ, 08903
Posted by vaxchoice at 12:00 AM