Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gary Null will discuss vaccines on his radio show on 8-14

FYI - Gary Null will be talking about vaccines on his radio show tomorrow. He is on 91.5fm from 12:00noon -1pm. You can also access it through the web at http://garynull.com/. Louise Habakus, a NJCVC member and well received speaker on vaccination choice, will also be on the show.
**update**
8/14: Gary Null invited me on his radio show. I speak for about 7 minutes total. The show is archived on his site if you’d like to hear it: http://www.garynull.progressiveradionetwork.org/ Go to August 14, 20008 and manually advance (drag) the timer indicator from 0:00 to about 30:45. I speak for 5 minutes and then I’m on again from about 43:00 to 45:00. Audience response was very positive. Let’s get Vaccine Nation shown in living rooms, bible study groups, parent and school meetings across the country. Contact me if you are interested. I can help provide talking points and other support. You don’t have to have all the answers. Wanting to ask the questions… that’s what’s most important when getting started.
-Louise Habakus

Share/Bookmark

No comments: